A Message about COVID-19 to our Guests
As you know from the news, COVID-19, commonly known as novel coronavirus 2019, has become a more widespread concern. We would like to take this opportunity to share more information with you about our efforts to help keep our guests, team members, and community safe and healthy.
We are staying vigilant monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation and are in regular contact with health agencies for information and guidance.
Your safety and our team members' safety is our top concern. Our team at the restaurants continue to implement preventive measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health agencies.
Dickie Brennan & Co. has always been committed to the safety and well-being of our community. Even prior to COVID-19 we have had safety protocols in place, such as:
- Regular training sessions with all Food Handlers about food safety and sanitation
- All managers and chefs are ServSafe certified
- Quarterly third-party audits by safety and sanitation company, Steritech
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers
- Frequent sanitation procedures for kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, and other facilities
The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses like coronavirus/COVID-19, including staying home when sick, washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
We look forward to the day soon, when we can once again welcome you into our dining room and serve you a memorable New Orleans meal.